1. We specifically designed it to be much lighter and softer than the tennis ball, so it is grove-free, and everyone can enjoy it without any worries about hitting yourself in the faces, eyes, noses, and fists as well, it's much safer.
2. It can help train your reaction, agility, punching speed, fight skill and hand-eye coordination while providing an interesting workout.
3. Lifting weights and long hours on the Gym bike is not the only way to get fit! In fact, Fight Ball might be even better and far more compelling. The unpredictability of the rebounding ball, coupled with the intensity of your punches will burn out your arms, chest, shoulders and upper back, perfect for calorie burning and conditioning. Also, it's very addicting.
4. You don't have to go to a gym, strap the headband on, have fun and burn your body within 15-20 minutes! Perfect for work breaks or school breaks or even for the beach and the park, this focus punching bag will burn many calories and help you get fit.
Improve reaction speed and hand eye coordination, Accuracy and speed punch.
Improve your health-Exercise is good for your body. You build muscles while increasing your stamina. Boxing this reflex ball is a good alternative for a gym. It will influence all muscle groups.
Lightweight and portable- You can take this fight ball reflex tennis ball with you anywhere. You can attach it to be back of your baseball cap. Will perfectly fit into your pocket and backpack. Very convenient for transportation.
Improve your reactionskills- You improve your reaction skills when you use this fight ball reflex punch exercise for boxing. It also improves your accuracy and eye and hand coordination and speed punching.
Suitable for combat and fighting Sports: Boxing, MMA, Combat, Mixed Martial Arts. MMA, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Lethwei, Burmese, etc.
1. Take an arm length elastic rope and tie it to the headband D ring.
2. Gently hit the ball downwards at the beginning and slowly adapt to the boxing speed and boxing skills later. Beginners can practice with boxing gloves due to the great difficulty.
3. Practice boxing footwork, side dodging and other actions after you are familiar with boxing.
4. Please always keep the chin tucked and keep the forehead face forward to ensure a good fighting position